Ericsson wins $1 bln contract from India's Reliance Comm
MUMBAI Feb 11 (Reuters) - Indian mobile phone carrier Reliance Communications Ltd said on Monday that it has awarded an eight-year contract valued at $1 billion to telecommunications equipment maker Ericsson to manage its networks in the northern and western states of India.
Last month, Reliance Communications gave Alcatel-Lucent SA an eight-year contract valued at more than $1 billion to manage its mobile and fixed networks in east and south India. (Reporting By Aradhana Aravindan; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source