Ericsson wins $1 bln contract from India's Reliance Comm
MUMBAI Feb 11 (Reuters) - Indian mobile phone carrier Reliance Communications Ltd said on Monday that it has awarded an eight-year contract valued at $1 billion to telecommunications equipment maker Ericsson to manage its networks in the northern and western states of India.
Last month, Reliance Communications gave Alcatel-Lucent SA an eight-year contract valued at more than $1 billion to manage its mobile and fixed networks in east and south India. (Reporting By Aradhana Aravindan; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act