Ericsson wins $1 bln contract from India's Reliance Comm
MUMBAI Feb 11 (Reuters) - Indian mobile phone carrier Reliance Communications Ltd said on Monday that it has awarded an eight-year contract valued at $1 billion to telecommunications equipment maker Ericsson to manage its networks in the northern and western states of India.
Last month, Reliance Communications gave Alcatel-Lucent SA an eight-year contract valued at more than $1 billion to manage its mobile and fixed networks in east and south India. (Reporting By Aradhana Aravindan; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South