Onex to sell stake in RSI Home Products for $323 mln
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Canadian private equity firm Onex Corp said on Monday it plans to sell its 50 percent stake in RSI Home Products back to the privately held company for about $323 million.
Onex said its investment in RSI, which manufactures kitchen and bathroom cabinets, has generated significant returns for its fund.
Onex invested $318 million in RSI in October 2008. Following the close of the sale, Onex will have received total proceeds of about $471 million from RSI, including prior distributions.
Toronto-based Onex said it expects the deal to close by the end of March, subject to closing conditions, including a financing condition for the benefit of RSI.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years