Onex to sell stake in RSI Home Products for $323 mln
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Canadian private equity firm Onex Corp said on Monday it plans to sell its 50 percent stake in RSI Home Products back to the privately held company for about $323 million.
Onex said its investment in RSI, which manufactures kitchen and bathroom cabinets, has generated significant returns for its fund.
Onex invested $318 million in RSI in October 2008. Following the close of the sale, Onex will have received total proceeds of about $471 million from RSI, including prior distributions.
Toronto-based Onex said it expects the deal to close by the end of March, subject to closing conditions, including a financing condition for the benefit of RSI.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.