Spain to issue up to 5.5 bln euros in T-bills on Tuesday
MADRID Feb 11 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Monday it planned to issue between 4.5 billion and 5.5 billion euros ($6.02 billion-$7.36 billion) in 6- and 12-month bills at an auction on Tuesday.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin