BRIEF-Telecom Plus sees FY profits in line
LONDON Feb 11 (Reuters) - Telecom Plus PLC : * Confident of reporting full year profits in line with market expectations * Intention to increase total dividend by 15% to 31P for the current financial
year (2012: 27P)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Seagram chairman, WJC head Edgar Bronfman dead at 84
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens |