Bayer's Riociguat submitted for approval in U.S., EU
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German drugmaker Bayer on Monday said it had submitted Riociguat, a drug to treat patients with two forms of pulmonary hypertension, for regulatory approval in the United States and the EU.
The drug is used to treat chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH) and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), Bayer said.
(Reporting by Christoph Steitz)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source