Bayer's Riociguat submitted for approval in U.S., EU
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German drugmaker Bayer on Monday said it had submitted Riociguat, a drug to treat patients with two forms of pulmonary hypertension, for regulatory approval in the United States and the EU.
The drug is used to treat chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH) and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), Bayer said.
(Reporting by Christoph Steitz)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video