"Somebody That I Used to Know" wins Record of the Year Grammy
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Australian artist Gotye won Record of the Year at the Grammy Awards on Sunday night, one of the four top awards at music's biggest night.
The melodic heartbreak song, which featured New Zealand singer Kimbra, was one of 2012's biggest hits.
Gotye accepted the award from Prince, who said "I love this song," just before he announced the winner.
"Thank you for everybody who puts out great energy into the world with music," Gotye said in his acceptance speech.
(Reporting By Piya Sinha-Roy, editing by Nichola Groom and Doina Chiacu)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |