Ericsson wins $1 billion contract from India's Reliance Comm
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indian mobile phone carrier Reliance Communications Ltd (RLCM.NS) said on Monday that it has awarded an eight-year contract valued at $1 billion to telecommunications equipment maker Ericsson (ERICb.ST) to manage its networks in the northern and western states of India.
Last month, Reliance Communications gave Alcatel-Lucent SA (ALUA.PA) an eight-year contract valued at more than $1 billion to manage its mobile and fixed networks in east and south India.
(Reporting By Aradhana Aravindan; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |