Blast on Turkey-Syria border kills at least seven: official
ANKARA (Reuters) - An explosion in a vehicle at a border crossing on Turkey's border with Syria killed seven people and wounded at least 33 on Monday, a Turkish official said.
"There are at least seven dead, 33 wounded and that number could go up ... We don't know whether this was a suicide bomb or whether a car that was smuggling petrol across the border blew up," the official told Reuters.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |