Small Business Administration head Mills stepping down
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Karen Mills, the administrator of the Small Business Administration, is stepping down, the latest in a string of departures from President Barack Obama's cabinet, the White House said on Monday.
"Because of Karen's hard work and dedication, our small businesses are better positioned to create jobs and our entire economy is stronger," Obama said in a statement.
"I want to thank Karen and am grateful for her service," he said.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions