U.S. Small Business Administration head Mills stepping down
WASHINGTON Feb 11 (Reuters) - Karen Mills, the administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration, is stepping down, the latest in a string of departures from President Barack Obama's cabinet, the White House said on Monday.
"Because of Karen's hard work and dedication, our small businesses are better positioned to create jobs and our entire economy is stronger," Obama said in a statement.
"I want to thank Karen and am grateful for her service," he said.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections