Lipper's municipal bond fund index is higher
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Lipper, a Thomson Reuters service, said on Monday that its municipal index for Friday was higher compared with the previous day.
The final Lipper General Municipal Debt Fund Index was 1,121.929, up 0.296 or 0.026 percent, from the previous day.
The General Municipal Debt Fund Index is an equally weighted performance index, adjusted for capital gains distributions and income dividends of the largest qualifying funds in this investment objective.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video