Australia's Whitehaven shares soar on mine approval
MELBOURNE Feb 12 (Reuters) - Shares in Whitehaven Coal jumped as much as 11 percent on Tuesday after the Australian government approved its key growth project, the Maules Creek coal mine.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief