Australia's Whitehaven shares soar on mine approval
MELBOURNE Feb 12 (Reuters) - Shares in Whitehaven Coal jumped as much as 11 percent on Tuesday after the Australian government approved its key growth project, the Maules Creek coal mine.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks