Citi unit sells half of Aeromexico stake, Mexican group buys
MEXICO CITY Feb 12 (Reuters) - Aeromexico said on Tuesday that a group of local businessmen, led by Eduardo Tricio Haro, had bought a 20.19 percent stake in the Mexican airline.
Citigroup-unit Banamex sold an 18.53 percent stake at a price of 16.50 pesos per share, Aeromexico said in a separate filing with the Mexican Stock Exchange. Banamex still holds a 17.91 percent stake in the airline, the filing said.
Aeromexico shares were trading down 1.25 percent at 16.56 pesos.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |