Citi unit sells half of Aeromexico stake, Mexican group buys
MEXICO CITY Feb 12 (Reuters) - Aeromexico said on Tuesday that a group of local businessmen, led by Eduardo Tricio Haro, had bought a 20.19 percent stake in the Mexican airline.
Citigroup-unit Banamex sold an 18.53 percent stake at a price of 16.50 pesos per share, Aeromexico said in a separate filing with the Mexican Stock Exchange. Banamex still holds a 17.91 percent stake in the airline, the filing said.
Aeromexico shares were trading down 1.25 percent at 16.56 pesos.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |