Australia's Ansell shares down sharply after H1 results
SYDNEY Feb 13 (Reuters) - Ansell Ltd shares slumped as much as 8.9 percent early on Wednesday after it reported a drop in first-half net profit to A$55 million from A$64 million last year.
Ansell shares were down 8.1 percent at A$15.57 at 2103 GMT, after dropping as low as A$15.40.
(Reporting By Jane Wardell; Editing by John Mair)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details