Australia's Ansell shares down sharply after H1 results
SYDNEY Feb 13 (Reuters) - Ansell Ltd shares slumped as much as 8.9 percent early on Wednesday after it reported a drop in first-half net profit to A$55 million from A$64 million last year.
Ansell shares were down 8.1 percent at A$15.57 at 2103 GMT, after dropping as low as A$15.40.
(Reporting By Jane Wardell; Editing by John Mair)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image