BlackRock names Gary Shedlin CFO
Feb 12 (Reuters) - BlackRock Inc, the world's largest money manager, said Gary Shedlin will succeed Ann Marie Petach as chief financial officer.
Shedlin, who has been a long-time strategic and financial adviser to BlackRock, will join the company on March 11 and work with Petach through a transition period till the company's current-quarter results.
Petach is joining BlackRock Solutions as a senior managing director in the client solution business, the company said in a statement.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76