BlackRock names Gary Shedlin CFO
Feb 12 (Reuters) - BlackRock Inc, the world's largest money manager, said Gary Shedlin will succeed Ann Marie Petach as chief financial officer.
Shedlin, who has been a long-time strategic and financial adviser to BlackRock, will join the company on March 11 and work with Petach through a transition period till the company's current-quarter results.
Petach is joining BlackRock Solutions as a senior managing director in the client solution business, the company said in a statement.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls