BlackRock names Gary Shedlin CFO
Feb 12 (Reuters) - BlackRock Inc, the world's largest money manager, said Gary Shedlin will succeed Ann Marie Petach as chief financial officer.
Shedlin, who has been a long-time strategic and financial adviser to BlackRock, will join the company on March 11 and work with Petach through a transition period till the company's current-quarter results.
Petach is joining BlackRock Solutions as a senior managing director in the client solution business, the company said in a statement.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video