BlackRock names Gary Shedlin CFO
Feb 12 (Reuters) - BlackRock Inc, the world's largest money manager, said Gary Shedlin will succeed Ann Marie Petach as chief financial officer.
Shedlin, who has been a long-time strategic and financial adviser to BlackRock, will join the company on March 11 and work with Petach through a transition period till the company's current-quarter results.
Petach is joining BlackRock Solutions as a senior managing director in the client solution business, the company said in a statement.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane