RPT-Moody's affirms Cayman Islands at Aa3, outlook stable
NEW YORK Feb 12 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Tuesday affirmed the Cayman Islands at Aa3 with a stable outlook, citing a relatively low debt burden and high income levels.
In a statement, the rating agency also highlighted the country's narrow economy, "susceptible to weather-related shocks," and its strong institutional framework.
- Palestinian death toll rises to 77 as Israel hits Gaza over rocket fire |
- Texas man charged with capital murder for shooting dead six |
- Wall St. slides as Portugal bank worry triggers selloff
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Germany asks top U.S. intelligence official to leave over spy scandal