RPT-Moody's affirms Cayman Islands at Aa3, outlook stable
NEW YORK Feb 12 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Tuesday affirmed the Cayman Islands at Aa3 with a stable outlook, citing a relatively low debt burden and high income levels.
In a statement, the rating agency also highlighted the country's narrow economy, "susceptible to weather-related shocks," and its strong institutional framework.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors