BRIEF-Coca Cola-exec comments
Feb 12 (Reuters) - The Coca-Cola Co : * Coca-cola co CEO says expects economic volatility to extend through
2013 - conf call * Coca-cola co CEO says "while 2013 will once again be a year of
challenges, we are confident that we will continue to generate consistent
quality growth" * Coca-cola co CFO sees $100 million to $125 million devaluation loss in
Q1 related to monetary assets held in venezuela * Coca-cola co CFO says foreign exchange will be a 4 percent headwind in Q1
2013 * Coca-cola co CFO says the impact on full-year 2013 results from foreign
exchange will range from neutral to a 1 percent hit, versus prior view of
even before the devaluation of the venezuelan currency
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'