Coca-Cola 4th-quarter profit rises
Feb 12 (Reuters) - Coca-Cola Co reported higher quarterly earnings on Tuesday as sales rose in North America and abroad.
The world's largest soft drink maker, with brands such as Sprite, Fanta and Minute Maid, said net income was $1.87 billion, or 41 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, up from $1.66 billion, or 36 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 4 percent to $11.46 billion.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |