Coca-Cola 4th-quarter profit rises
Feb 12 (Reuters) - Coca-Cola Co reported higher quarterly earnings on Tuesday as sales rose in North America and abroad.
The world's largest soft drink maker, with brands such as Sprite, Fanta and Minute Maid, said net income was $1.87 billion, or 41 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, up from $1.66 billion, or 36 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 4 percent to $11.46 billion.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |