- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Imran Khan's party wins revote in Karachi, protests expected
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
- Global shares grind higher, yen edges up on Amari comments |
Comcast to buy GE's stake in NBCUniversal for $16.7 bln
Feb 12 (Reuters) - Comcast Corp said it would buy General Electric's 49 percent equity stake in their NBCUniversal joint venture for about $16.7 billion.
NBCUniversal will buy from GE the properties used by it at 30 Rockefeller Plaza and CNBC's headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey for about $1.4 billion.
(Reporting by A. Ananthalakshmi in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this