ECB'S Draghi says currency war talk exaggerated
MADRID Feb 12 (Reuters) - European Central Bank chief Mario Draghi said on Tuesday talk of a currency war was exaggerated.
"I think the term currency wars is way, way over done. We are not witnessing anything like that," he said, speaking to reporters after addressing Spain's parliament.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South