ECB'S Draghi says currency war talk exaggerated
MADRID Feb 12 (Reuters) - European Central Bank chief Mario Draghi said on Tuesday talk of a currency war was exaggerated.
"I think the term currency wars is way, way over done. We are not witnessing anything like that," he said, speaking to reporters after addressing Spain's parliament.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source