ECB'S Draghi says currency war talk exaggerated
MADRID Feb 12 (Reuters) - European Central Bank chief Mario Draghi said on Tuesday talk of a currency war was exaggerated.
"I think the term currency wars is way, way over done. We are not witnessing anything like that," he said, speaking to reporters after addressing Spain's parliament.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter