ECB's Draghi says Spain is on right track
MADRID Feb 12 (Reuters) - European Central Bank chief Mario Draghi said on Tuesday Spain was on the right track towards economic recovery and he saw several positive signs.
Draghi made his remarks during a news conference at Spain's parliament after addressing members of parliament during a closed-door session.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks