REFILE-SEC faces legal challenge on approval for JPMorgan's copper ETF
NEW YORK Feb 12 (Reuters) - U.S. copper fabricators Southwire Co and Encore Wire Corp are launching a legal challenge against the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission approval of JPMorgan Chase & Co's controversial, physically-backed copper exchange traded fund (ETF).
In a notice of appeal filed with the U.S. Court of Appeals in Washington D.C. on Tuesday, the companies asked the court to review the SEC's ruling from Dec. 14 that gave the go ahead for the copper ETF that they say will inflate copper prices and distort supplies.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting