AllianceBernstein's fourth-quarter revenue climbs 13 percent
Feb 12 (Reuters) - AllianceBernstein Holding LP said on Tuesday that fourth-quarter net revenue rose 13 percent to $705 million after the U.S. asset manager booked positive net flows from customers for the first time since before the financial crisis.
Controlled by French insurance giant Axa SA, AllianceBernstein said total net inflows were $5 billion in the quarter. In recent years, the company has been hit by clients' pulling billions of dollars from their investment accounts.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source