G7 to issue statement on forex at 1000 GMT - sources
BRUSSELS Feb 12 (Reuters) - The Group of Seven industrialised nations will make a statement on exchange rates at 1000 GMT on Tuesday, sources told Reuters, reacting to weeks of flaring rhetoric about a currency war.
"(British finance minister George) Osborne told the meeting of finance ministers that a statement was due at 1000 GMT," said one of the sources who was present at a meeting of European Union finance ministers in Brussels.
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |