G7 to issue statement on forex at 1000 GMT - sources
BRUSSELS Feb 12 (Reuters) - The Group of Seven industrialised nations will make a statement on exchange rates at 1000 GMT on Tuesday, sources told Reuters, reacting to weeks of flaring rhetoric about a currency war.
"(British finance minister George) Osborne told the meeting of finance ministers that a statement was due at 1000 GMT," said one of the sources who was present at a meeting of European Union finance ministers in Brussels.
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact: WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source