G7 to issue statement on forex at 1000 GMT - sources
BRUSSELS Feb 12 (Reuters) - The Group of Seven industrialised nations will make a statement on exchange rates at 1000 GMT on Tuesday, sources told Reuters, reacting to weeks of flaring rhetoric about a currency war.
"(British finance minister George) Osborne told the meeting of finance ministers that a statement was due at 1000 GMT," said one of the sources who was present at a meeting of European Union finance ministers in Brussels.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thai 'red shirts' prepare rally to back PM against protesters