Spain's Gamesa estimates 2012 net loss of 640 mln euros
Feb 12 (Reuters) - Spanish wind turbine maker Gamesa said on Tuesday it made an estimated loss of 640 million euros ($861.73 million)in 2012.
Its wind turbine sales were 2,119 megawatts in 2012, just slightly above its target of 2,000 megawatts.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source