Spain's Gamesa estimates 2012 net loss of 640 mln euros
Feb 12 (Reuters) - Spanish wind turbine maker Gamesa said on Tuesday it made an estimated loss of 640 million euros ($861.73 million)in 2012.
Its wind turbine sales were 2,119 megawatts in 2012, just slightly above its target of 2,000 megawatts.
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media