Spain's Gamesa estimates 2012 net loss of 640 mln euros
Feb 12 (Reuters) - Spanish wind turbine maker Gamesa said on Tuesday it made an estimated loss of 640 million euros ($861.73 million)in 2012.
Its wind turbine sales were 2,119 megawatts in 2012, just slightly above its target of 2,000 megawatts.
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist