- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Apple CEO makes no apology for company's tax strategy |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
Spain's Gamesa estimates 2012 net loss of 640 mln euros
Feb 12 (Reuters) - Spanish wind turbine maker Gamesa said on Tuesday it made an estimated loss of 640 million euros ($861.73 million)in 2012.
Its wind turbine sales were 2,119 megawatts in 2012, just slightly above its target of 2,000 megawatts.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this