Spain's Gamesa estimates 2012 net loss of 640 mln euros
Feb 12 (Reuters) - Spanish wind turbine maker Gamesa said on Tuesday it made an estimated loss of 640 million euros ($861.73 million)in 2012.
Its wind turbine sales were 2,119 megawatts in 2012, just slightly above its target of 2,000 megawatts.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |