REG-Rolls-Royce Holdings: Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
ROLLS-ROYCE HOLDINGS plc - SHARE PURCHASE PLAN Rolls-Royce Holdings plc (theCompany) announces the purchase on 7th February 2013 of 24,738 ordinary shares in the Company by Computershare Trustees Limited (the Trustee) at a price of 972.00 pence per share for the purpose of satisfying the purchase of ordinary shares by eligible employees (including executive directors and PDMRs) under the Rolls-Royce SharePurchase Plan (the Plan) for the current month. The Plan has been approved by the Inland Revenue as a share incentive plan under Schedule 8 to the Finance Act 2000. The numbers of ordinary shares purchased on this date on behalf of the executive directors and PDMR were as follows: Executive directors: C P Smith 13 PDMRs: A Michaelis 13 Company notified 12 February 2013 Dated 12 February 2013 For further information please contact: Paul Davies, Deputy Company Secretary, Rolls-Royce Holdings plc, tel. no. 01332 245878 END
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police