REG-Rolls-Royce Holdings: Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
ROLLS-ROYCE HOLDINGS plc - SHARE PURCHASE PLAN Rolls-Royce Holdings plc (theCompany) announces the purchase on 7th February 2013 of 24,738 ordinary shares in the Company by Computershare Trustees Limited (the Trustee) at a price of 972.00 pence per share for the purpose of satisfying the purchase of ordinary shares by eligible employees (including executive directors and PDMRs) under the Rolls-Royce SharePurchase Plan (the Plan) for the current month. The Plan has been approved by the Inland Revenue as a share incentive plan under Schedule 8 to the Finance Act 2000. The numbers of ordinary shares purchased on this date on behalf of the executive directors and PDMR were as follows: Executive directors: C P Smith 13 PDMRs: A Michaelis 13 Company notified 12 February 2013 Dated 12 February 2013 For further information please contact: Paul Davies, Deputy Company Secretary, Rolls-Royce Holdings plc, tel. no. 01332 245878 END
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions