ITW Announces Plans To Webcast Presentation For Barclays Capital Industrial Select Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130212:nPnCG58945 GLENVIEW, Ill., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE: ITW) today announced plans to present at the upcoming Barclays Capital Industrial Select Conference at The Loews Miami Beach Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida. ITW's question and answer session, featuring President and Chief Executive Officer E. Scott Santi, will take place Thursday, February 21, from 2:10 PM to 2:55 PM ET. A link to the audio presentation is available at the following web address: http://cc.talkpoint.com/barc002/022013a_lp/?entity=20_ISNMC03 ITW is a Fortune 150 global diversified industrial manufacturer of value-added consumables and specialty equipment with related service businesses. The company focuses on profitable growth and strong returns across worldwide platforms and businesses. These businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. ITW's revenues totaled $17.8 billion in 2011, with more than half of these revenues generated outside of the United States. SOURCE Illinois Tool Works Inc. John Brooklier, +1-847-657-4104, email@example.com
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets