RXR, Walton Street Capital agree to buy 237 Park from Lehman
NEW YORK Feb 12 (Reuters) - Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc has agreed to sell 237 Park Avenue, a 21-story Midtown Manhattan office building, to RXR Realty and Walton Street Capital LLC, the winning bidders said on Tuesday.
The price for the purchase is more than $800 million, two sources familiar with deal said. (Reporting by Ilaina Jonas)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone