L'Oreal sees global cosmetics growth similar to 2012
PARIS Feb 12 (Reuters) - The chief executive of L'Oreal said he expects the worldwide market for cosmetics to increase at a similar rate to last year in 2013.
Jean-Paul Agon told reporters at a news conference on Tuesday following the publication of full-year results that he saw "growth close to that of 2012" for the global cosmetics market. (Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt; Editing by James Regan)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC