L'Oreal sees global cosmetics growth similar to 2012
PARIS Feb 12 (Reuters) - The chief executive of L'Oreal said he expects the worldwide market for cosmetics to increase at a similar rate to last year in 2013.
Jean-Paul Agon told reporters at a news conference on Tuesday following the publication of full-year results that he saw "growth close to that of 2012" for the global cosmetics market. (Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt; Editing by James Regan)
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winning lottery tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- Fed cuts bond-buying but stresses easy policy |