L'Oreal sees global cosmetics growth similar to 2012
PARIS Feb 12 (Reuters) - The chief executive of L'Oreal said he expects the worldwide market for cosmetics to increase at a similar rate to last year in 2013.
Jean-Paul Agon told reporters at a news conference on Tuesday following the publication of full-year results that he saw "growth close to that of 2012" for the global cosmetics market. (Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt; Editing by James Regan)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data