Lottomatica provisional revenues at 3.076 billion
MILAN Feb 12 (Reuters) - Italian gaming company Lottomatica said on Tuesday its provisional revenues for the year 2012 were 3.076 billion euros, towards the top end of previous guidance.
The company said underlying profit (EBITDA) was 1.03 billion for the period, up by 6.3 percent and just ahead of target. (Reporting by Jessica Donati)
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote