EURO GOVT-Spanish, Italian yields extend fall
LONDON Feb 12 (Reuters) - Spanish and Italian government bond yields extended their fall on Tuesday as investors were lured back in after a recent sell-off fuelled by political risk which had cheapened the bonds.
Ten-year Spanish government bond yields were down 13 basis points on the day at 5.31 percent. Ten-year Italian yields fell 11 bps to 4.50 percent.
"We've had some decent buying, mainly domestics in Spain," one trader said.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions