EURO GOVT-Spanish, Italian yields extend fall
LONDON Feb 12 (Reuters) - Spanish and Italian government bond yields extended their fall on Tuesday as investors were lured back in after a recent sell-off fuelled by political risk which had cheapened the bonds.
Ten-year Spanish government bond yields were down 13 basis points on the day at 5.31 percent. Ten-year Italian yields fell 11 bps to 4.50 percent.
"We've had some decent buying, mainly domestics in Spain," one trader said.
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |