Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$500 mln of bonds
TORONTO Feb 12 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$500 million ($498.78 million) of bonds from up to nine outstanding bond issues in a cash management repurchase operation on Feb. 19.($1 = $1.0025 Canadian)
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |