European stock index futures signal lower open
PARIS Feb 12 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Tuesday, adding to the previous session's losses as a lack of positive catalysts prompts investors to move to the sidelines.
At 0703 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were down 0.2 percent.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee