Euro rises to highest since Feb 7 versus dollar
NEW YORK Feb 12 (Reuters) - The euro extended gains against the U.S. dollar on Tuesday to its highest since Feb 7.
The euro rose as high as $1.3475, last trading at $1.3464, up 0.4 percent on the day. The global session low was $1.3364.
The euro last traded at 125.48 yen, down 0.7 percent on the day but above the low of 124.98, according to Reuters data.
- Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute Hong Kong protesters |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |