Euro rises to highest since Feb 7 versus dollar
NEW YORK Feb 12 (Reuters) - The euro extended gains against the U.S. dollar on Tuesday to its highest since Feb 7.
The euro rose as high as $1.3475, last trading at $1.3464, up 0.4 percent on the day. The global session low was $1.3364.
The euro last traded at 125.48 yen, down 0.7 percent on the day but above the low of 124.98, according to Reuters data.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source