Peru's central bank buys $60 million, sol ends 0.31 pct stronger
LIMA Feb 12 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $60 million in the local spot market on Tuesday but the local sol currency finished 0.31 percent stronger at 2.571/2.572 per dollar.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image