Peru's central bank buys $60 million, sol ends 0.31 pct stronger
LIMA Feb 12 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $60 million in the local spot market on Tuesday but the local sol currency finished 0.31 percent stronger at 2.571/2.572 per dollar.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials