Peru's central bank buys $60 million, sol ends 0.31 pct stronger
LIMA Feb 12 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $60 million in the local spot market on Tuesday but the local sol currency finished 0.31 percent stronger at 2.571/2.572 per dollar.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia