REFILE-Mexico's Alfa profit jumps in Q4 compared to year earlier
MEXICO CITY Feb 12 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Alfa on Tuesday posted a fourth quarter profit of 1.497 billion pesos ($116.3 million), up from a gain of 952.6 million pesos in the year earlier period, the company said.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |