REFILE-Mexico's Alfa profit jumps in Q4 compared to year earlier
MEXICO CITY Feb 12 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Alfa on Tuesday posted a fourth quarter profit of 1.497 billion pesos ($116.3 million), up from a gain of 952.6 million pesos in the year earlier period, the company said.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs