REFILE-Mexico's Alfa profit jumps in Q4 compared to year earlier
MEXICO CITY Feb 12 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Alfa on Tuesday posted a fourth quarter profit of 1.497 billion pesos ($116.3 million), up from a gain of 952.6 million pesos in the year earlier period, the company said.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |