REFILE-Mexico's Alfa profit jumps in Q4 compared to year earlier
MEXICO CITY Feb 12 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Alfa on Tuesday posted a fourth quarter profit of 1.497 billion pesos ($116.3 million), up from a gain of 952.6 million pesos in the year earlier period, the company said.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks