Mexico's Alfa to issue $300 mln in debt in coming weeks-CFO
MEXICO CITY Feb 12 (Reuters) - Mexico's Alfa conglomerate announced on Tuesday that it would issue $300 million in seven-year notes in a global offering in the coming weeks, the company's chief financial officer Ramon Leal said.
The issuance is part of a larger $1 billion refinancing project announced by Alfa in October.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine