Mexico's Alfa to issue $300 mln in debt in coming weeks-CFO
MEXICO CITY Feb 12 (Reuters) - Mexico's Alfa conglomerate announced on Tuesday that it would issue $300 million in seven-year notes in a global offering in the coming weeks, the company's chief financial officer Ramon Leal said.
The issuance is part of a larger $1 billion refinancing project announced by Alfa in October.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter