Mexico's Alfa to issue $300 mln in debt in coming weeks-CFO
MEXICO CITY Feb 12 (Reuters) - Mexico's Alfa conglomerate announced on Tuesday that it would issue $300 million in seven-year notes in a global offering in the coming weeks, the company's chief financial officer Ramon Leal said.
The issuance is part of a larger $1 billion refinancing project announced by Alfa in October.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border