- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- End to Fed stimulus, China slowdown rattles swathe of world investments
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
Mexico's America Movil posts lower 4th-qtr profit
MEXICO CITY |
MEXICO CITY Feb 12 (Reuters) - America Movil, Latin America's biggest phone company, on Tuesday reported a 8.2 percent drop in fourth-quarter profit.
The company, owned by the world's richest man Carlos Slim, said fourth-quarter profit slipped to 14.962 billion pesos ($1.16 billion) from 16.307 billion pesos a year ago.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this